Sunday, April 8, 2012

postheadericon New to my Lipstick Collection

This is kind of obvious with the blog title, but I love makeup! Anyhow, I thought I'd post about my newest lipsticks. 

Most of these are Limited Edition because I figure if I'm going to spend $20+ on a lipstick, it better be rare! XD

First up was my first lipstick by Lancome. My wallet and heart hurt after I bought this baby, but thanks to that, I feel ok with buying more quality lipsticks. Yay?

Lancome Le French Touch Absolu Nu in Cotton Candy
Price: $35
Limited Edition

Lancome is currently my favorite High End makeup company. I really love their products. They suit me perfectly. Plus, their packaging is gorgeous!

MAC Viva Glam Nicki
Price: $14.50
Limited Edition

After I bought the Lancome lipstick, I decided to buy a MAC one because they're only $14.50. Also, 100% of the sales from this particular lipstick go to an AIDS foundation. My first lipstick was a bad batch (on the left). It had a really strong, awful smell. I had to contact MAC about this. The second one arrived and its smell is not strong. However, both these lipsticks have been "sweating" lately. I don't think MAC lipsticks are island heat resistant. :( This lipstick is gorgeous, but it is also very drying. I don't think I will be able to use it much.

Lancome L'Absolu Nu Replenishing & Enhancing Lipcolor in Rose Candy
Price: $29.50
Limited Edition

This one is gorgeous! I didn't buy it the first time I saw it and regretted it every single day. It sold out online and I thought it wouldn't be mine. However, I managed to find it at a single Lancome counter about a week ago. It was sold out in the others. I'm so glad that I could find it!

Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick in Corail in Love
Price: $25

I was looking for Roses in Love and accidentally chose this one thinking it was that shade. However, I'm really happy that I bought it. It's a gorgeous color! I'll get Roses in Love next time. ;)

These are the newest additions to my lipstick collection, for now... It'll probably grow when the Summer Collections are released. Yay! 

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Looking forward to...


I've heard only amazing things about it.

Looking forward to...


The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury - B&N Leatherbound
I've already read and loved this book. I just want this gorgeous edition. I NEED to get it after my book buying ban is over.

Currently Loving


The Legend of Korra
I am loving this show so much and it's not even officially out. Korra kicks ass though. She is awesome!

Looking forward to...


Getting a hardcover edition of Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. That man is flawless imo.

Follow Me

Follow un3xpectedfate on Twitter Facebook

About Me

My Photo
Jennie
A Computer Science major. This is my blog for sharing my random thoughts on books, writing, studying, videogames, and more.
View my complete profile

Followers

My Book Blog

Looking forward to...


Dior Croisette Collection for Summer 2012 - Dior 5-Couleurs Croisette Edition (Warm)

Looking forward to...


The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classics)
This collection will be mine someday. :)